We want to encourage ideas, comments and feedback to improve communities, while ensuring a productive discussion that is civil and respectful.
1. You agree:
- Comments submitted are relevant to the project.
- That you will not post comments or take any action that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- That you will not use CB to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- Respect is the name of the game. Please refrain from inappropriate comments, profanity & respect the ideas and opinions of others.
- To not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute. For text articles, most of the time you may quote a small portion of the article (usually no more than 1/5 or 1/6) and you must link to the source (if online) or provide the source (if offline). Images and design ideas submitted need to reference sources as per copyright law and creative commons licence. This is not the place to illegally trade or distribute copyrighted (or those with questionable copyright status) images, video or audio clips.
6. CB will not share your contact information (in the visual survey and online open house) if you choose to maintain your anonymity.
About Crowdbrite Solutions
Crowdbrite provides comprehensive solutions to empower your community to create a brighter future! Our services include consulting and research supported by our network of professionals and experts. Our technology improves team collaboration, community engagement and provides convenient mobile access.